These are the core of Horse Riding with Confidence Scotland. Working with you 1:1 gives you the opportunity (perhaps for the first time) to be truly able to talk about any confidence issues you have with your riding.
If you are having difficulties with your riding that can be related to yourself, rather than your level of skill, your horse’s level of training or physical problems with your horse then Jane can help you.
These difficulties may include:
- Loss of confidence
- Physical tension
- Performance anxiety e.g. ‘freezing’ at competitions, stage fright
- Expecting too much of yourself. Feeling you are not doing yourself/your horse justice
- Trying to please others rather than yourself
- Avoiding certain circumstances e.g. never hacking out in new places, always wanting to ride in the school, finding an excuse for not riding or entering competitions
- Comparing yourself unfavourably to others
- And many other reasons.
Help always begins with a thorough consultation which is an opportunity to get to know each other and for Jane to gain an understanding of exactly what may be causing your difficulties.
After the consultation Jane will be able to give you an idea of how best she can help you.